2020 felt like it lasted forever… and now we are all breathing a sigh of relief that it is finally over and we have a new year – with new possibilities, grand potential, and a clean slate.
This year is going to be busy for me.
- Busy refurbishing some of my existing blogs;
- working on my artwork and its website (www.aliascauldron.com);
- working on my writing – I am still outlining a couple of series that I am planning on launching and I will actually promote my existing books;
- working with my partners on the Pubnooks.com app – which has been hindered greatly by the pandemic;
- working on helping other writers (www.ncorres.com); and
- marketing/working on my e-commerce Coffee business (www.shadowgirlcoffee.com).
You might wonder why and how coffee fits in with my artwork and writing; but if you know my background (40+ years in technology) – you know I have been caffeinated for a long long time. And it felt like a good addition and filled a void – I missed my days working the IS/IT departments of Levi Strauss and the Gap – a certain amount of retail is embedded in my soul.
Plus I hope to combine my passions for art and writing with my coffee business – by giving an opportunity for exposure to authors and artists in keeping with my premise that coffee goes with creation very well!
I’m sure there will be other sideline projects, as well. There always are.
Hope your New Year is filled with what brings you bliss!