A lot of sites introduce writing prompts from time to time, and I love the idea, especially when you hit a block and need something to distract your mind for awhile. With that in mind, I introduce you to Writing Prompt #1.
- Write a Flash Fiction story (2,000 words or less) on the theme of “I wanna be 14 again and ruin my life differently…I have new ideas”.
- Your Flash Fiction can be in any genre – non-fiction memoir, romance, horror, scifi, fantasy, or any combo of those.
- Submit your writing via the Submit an Article page or click here.
- Include “Writing Prompt #1” in the title of your story.
- Watch your email to see when your story gets published (with a by line!)
And, yes, you can include it in your writing resume once it is on the blog! Let’s see what you can do! Looking forward to reading your stories.